Thursday, 23 August 2012

It will just pass



Sometimes it'd just pass,
Sometimes it'll haunt me..
Sometimes I'll just be stuck in between..

It would pass, it would go in circles..
Then it will come right back.. To hit me..

I'll just wish I was dead..,
Sometimes I'd think thats too rough..,
And I'll just wish for a coma instead..

They'll just leave..
Like always..
All the good people.. The nice ones..,
Even the bad ones..
They'll just leave..

I feel like I'm having a stroke..
Some days.. Like today..
I feel it.. Not very often..
But I feel it..

I'd wish I'll just perish..,
Or maybe someone would kidnap me..
Then words would come out to me.. ((I'm yours))..
Or that I'll wake up..
And I'd realize this is all a dream
This is just a nightmare..

I see myself hanging off a clif sometimes..
Sometime I'd see my image I imagine..
I imagine myself slowly falling like a feather..
From a high building..

And I'd wonder how I lived..
How I managed..
How did I get all that strength..
To just.. Just keep living..
I astonish my self sometimes..
I respect it... My self I mean..
But it hurts me..

It hurts me that I'm different..
It hurts me that sometimes I can't breathe
It hurts that I'd just wake-up in the middle of the night..
And wish for things..
For things that people don't really care about..
Or maybe realize..

But I need these things..
I need them.. Theyre a necessity to me..
I can't lie..
It's too painful to live without some things.. Or some people..

Appreciate What you have.. Please..
Others aren't as lucky as you are..
You've got a life.. A healthy one..
Some of us don't.. And we can't stand it..
Care for it.. It's your life..

Regards,
محارب





No comments:

Post a Comment